The Wick Park Neighborhood Association (WPNA website here) successfully launched a new tradition in the city - the Wick Park Easter Egg Hunt.
On hand was a 6 foot easter bunny...
Students from nearby Ursuline High School were instrumental in the success of the event, volunteering time to help kids with arts and crafts throughout the day.
A great diversity of people made it out to this historic neighborhood on the North Side.
more bunny videos...
The next meeting of the Wick Park Neighborhood Association will be this Monday April 19th at 6pm at the Unitarian Church. The agenda includes:
- Wick Park Neighborhood Input/CDBG Program
- Housing Update, North Side Citizens' Coalition Update
- Arson Suspect Update
- Weed & Seed Meeting Recap
- MVOC Corner Store Analysis Data, Grant Writing Volunteers ($500 Grants)
- Land Bank/Code Enforcement/Zoning Code Update
- Wick Park Project, Senate Leadership Tour & Mayor's Presentation in Pittsburgh
- Wick Park Easter Egg Hunt Recap
- Farmer's Market Update
- Grey to Green Festival Planning Meeting Recap
- Fairgreen Neighborhood Garden - Garden Party (Thurs, April 22nd - 4-6pm)
- Concert @ Peace House (4/28/10) & Music at Madison (Dorian Books) - Upcoming Performances
- Wick Park Neighborhood Spring Clean-Up - Set Date
- Neighborhood Assistance Projects - Peace Pole, Wick 6 Building
all looking to improve this section of the city welcome...
Dr. Manning’s 1834 daybook
2 hours ago