Who is going to take home the 2010 "Best Zombie Jay Williams" prize?
The 2010 Zombie Crawl will make its way throughout the street of the downtown this Saturday.
Some of the activities include:
- 3pm kick-off at Oak Hill Cemetery, with self-guided historical tours
- 3pm onward, for $5 get painted like a zombie by The Oakland Center for the Arts
- 5pm registration for crawl at Anthony's on the River
- 6:30pm begin mass crawl of zombie across Mr. Peanut Bridge
- 7pm zombies of the world unite at Central Square to being dancing and party
- post 7pm: Mayor Jay Williams, Channel 33 WYTV Reporter Greta Mittereder and Channel 27 WKBN Reporter Jennifer Jefcoat will judge best zombie competition for the categories of:
Best Zombie Bride
Best Zombie YSU Student
Best Zombie Celebrity
Best Zombie Kid
Best Zombie Mayor Jay Williams
buses will then take people all over town to zombie-hop at local watering holes.
AND pumpkin bocce / historical tours at the Burt Building, courtesy of the Mahoning Valley Historical Society.