Wednesday, January 23, 2008

fifth look inside the rosetta stone

Had my first meal at the newly opened Rosetta Stone downtown over the weekend. Here is a tour of our table's plates that evening:

salad with strawberries and mandarin oranges:


mozzarella cheese, tomato, basil and balsamic vinaigrette salad:


I believe this was mushroom ravoli, with pears (maybe apples?)


steak:


salmon with subtle blue cheese sauce over a bed of angelhair:


A carrot cake upon first look I thought was mashed potatoes:


Creme caramel with fruit garnish and black coffee.


my next goal is to get there on Federal Street for their daily breakfast, and try things from their bakery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their pastries are terrific! (no surprise there)

Anonymous said...

i was in for dinner... while the food was delicious, i must say its not what i expected. i think the servers really had no clue and mine even made comments that they weren't ready to open. i never got my appetizer and my food took quite some time. to their credit it was packed in there. it did look as though they were understaffed too. oh and the owner came to my table to "chat" way too many times...